Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Easter Card!

Happy Easter!
I hope you enjoy this new card!

It's an oldie but a goodie !! I made this last year. The DSP is retired. I used the scallop oval punch, the eyelet border punch.

I made my own white glimmer paper BUNNY!!
Using Whisper White card stick I punched out:
Small Oval ( 2 for the bunny's ears )
1" Inch Circle
3/4" Inch Ciircle
After punching out the ovals(2) and the circles for the body if the bunny, I used White Elmer's Glue for the ovals & the circles. After completely covering the ovals & the circles with the glue, I dipped all the punched parts in SU!'s Dazzeling Diamonds.
I used a purchased cotton ball ( found at local craft stores ) and ribbon of your choice.
I hope you enjoy this simple to make card.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me any time!

Smiles
Jacqueline
www.redcaboose3054@comcast.net


No comments:

Post a Comment